Latest source code available at github - https://github.com/yaneshtyagi/keepfocused
Keep Focused is an enhanced tool for Pomodoro Technique of Time Management. It has features like session management which keep track of what you are doing in each of the 25 minute session. At the end of the day view your session data file and review the tasks
you worked on.
- Uses Pomodoro Technique for Time Management and Personal Productivity
- Sits silently in a small window on your desktop all the time.
- Draggable window. You can drag it at any position you like.
- Record what you are doing in each 25 minute session. Save the information in a text file.
- Allows you to review your day's activity.
- Portable application: No installation or enhanced user access is required.
Additional information on starting a new project is available here:
Project Startup Guide