Linux Support

Apr 18, 2011 at 4:58 PM

I am a Sys Admin and of course use Windows at work. We are testing with using Linux for certain reasons at work and I primarily use Linux at home. Has anyone tested this app in Linux? Or is there any plans to port it to Linux? Possibly through mono or any other means. Thank you.

Apr 18, 2011 at 5:10 PM
You are the first person to ask for Linkex port. It's a good idea. I will think about it.

Thanks for your interest in KeepFocused.

Regards,

Yanesh Tyagi

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 9:28 PM, knuckleheadTech <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I am a Sys Admin and of course use Windows at work. We are testing with using Linux for certain reasons at work and I primarily use Linux at home. Has anyone tested this app in Linux? Or is there any plans to port it to Linux? Possibly through mono or any other means. Thank you.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (keepfocused@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email keepfocused@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jan 18, 2012 at 10:08 AM

is it possible to port it with Mono? - Bruce