Pause Button

Apr 18, 2011 at 4:01 PM

While using Keep Focused at work I will get interrupted and have to leave my task and would like to occasionally be able to pause it and not have to restart the task. Do you have any plans to modify the current play/pause to allow for this? Thank you.

Coordinator
Apr 18, 2011 at 4:14 PM
Thanks for your interest in KeepFocused.

The idea of having ability to pause the timer also occurred to me many time. However, Pomodoro teaches us that once started, an activity should not be paused. This is the key concept of Pomodoro and it helps in improving focus and productivity.

Your idea of pause button is good. However, it is against the very principle of Pomodoro.

Regards,

Yanesh Tyagi

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 9:31 PM, knuckleheadTech <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

While using Keep Focused at work I will get interrupted and have to leave my task and would like to occasionally be able to pause it and not have to restart the task. Do you have any plans to modify the current play/pause to allow for this? Thank you.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (keepfocused@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email keepfocused@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com