Session and break time

May 1, 2015 at 1:39 PM
I love this tool. Thank you!

Is it possible to change the session an break default times?

Thank you,
Coordinator
May 1, 2015 at 7:12 PM
Hi appletoast,

I am developer of this tool. Please elaborate a little more. Do you want to define custom session time?
May 3, 2015 at 1:58 PM
Hi Yaneshtyagi,

thanks so much for your wonderful program and thank you for your response!

i love the little widget and would like to be able to define custom session time if possible. specifically, a 2 minute timer would be great (with no need for break). a 2 minute repeating timer would be even better. the reason for this is to work through emails. a lot of great time management techniques, such as Get Things Done or Inbox Zero, recommend that you work through your email one at a time and any email that takes less then 2 minutes to respond to, you do right away. Those that you estimate will take longer, you either delegate or assign to your task list.

If these things were easily possible for you and if they fit in your overall road map, they sure would be great.

you could enhance your marketing from just Pomodoro, to Get Things Done, and Inbox Zero.

Thanks so much and Have a great day!

Regards,
Ira

Coordinator
May 6, 2015 at 3:57 PM

Hi Ira,

Thanks for liking the tool. I have added the task in to-do items. Will do ASAP.

I also follow GTD. 2 minute rule is great. However I have a different opinion. In my case I just look at the email and decide without a timer. Anyways, I'll implement custom session timer and hope that it should be useful to you and other users.

I'll update you once new release is available.

Thanks again.

Yanesh Tyagi

May 7, 2015 at 12:27 PM
holy smokes! that is awesome.

Thanks a ton, Yanesh.

Have a great day!

Regards,
Ira